Swamp ash/Pau ferro Strat. progress report

I just did the deed on the hardware.. RG's like the korinakaster MG/HB/TB and all black for the knobs, tuners and bridge. should be good :icon_biggrin:
Heading back home tomorrow so I'll start back into it when the jet-lag fades a bit. I'm in Seattle at the moment, just a buggy-ride from "you know where"

Hey, I live in Seattle!
Check out Emerald City Guitars or Trading Musician if you've got time
-great stores

Somebody else recommended those. Unfortunately I didn't have time, it was a bit of a flying visit. I'm home now, just (5 hrs) Jet lag's great isn't it  :sad1:

Welcome back to the great southern land!! How was the holiday? I trust you weren't too naughty on the axe-purchases  :icon_tongue:

I'm playing a gig at the Ox on wed the 25th, if you're feeling young (ha!  :icon_jokercolor:) i'll be there rockin out. i think we're on around 10/10:30ish. And if you do end up making it down.. bring earplugs. the mixer-man there is an absolute drongo.

Good to have you home mate, talk soon  :guitaristgif:

NonsenseTele said:
And the updates of the guitar?  :icon_biggrin:

Here ya go Nonsense.............. :icon_biggrin:   :icon_biggrin:   :icon_biggrin:   :icon_biggrin:
2609887818_ea43dd73b9.jpg

Rio Grande Dual Calibrated set, Warmoth 6 hole trem, SG38 tuners, all black hardware for a change. I might get time to put it together in the next few days. I'll post it in the gallery when it's finished :icon_thumright:

WOW. That looks so incredible so far. Beautiful combinations of color. So warm. I'm drooling. Nicest strat ive seen coming up here recently.

I'm looking forward to seeing the neck on it...all Pau Ferro boat with abalone dots, it's gorgeous   :blob7: :cool01: :blob7:

THAT'S rich!  willyk: I have yet to see anything you've done that didn't make me smile  :icon_biggrin:

That looks great! Now make it a right handed one somehow and send it over :p

The only thing is the chrome jack. Try a black one on there, if there are any :icon_jokercolor:

this axe is great! it looks like honey! I'd have chosen a mahogany/korina body with a maple top, or korina top, or something like that (because I dont like the sound of ash...), but this is just great-looking!

Back