Swamp ash mooncaster bass

ghotiphry

I've been eyeing this for months. Welcome to the party, pal.  Vintage tint swamp ash. Going to pair with a qs wenge neck. Simple but classy.  Very light at 3 lbs 13 oz.

NtF54l9.jpeg

GsoLC1C.jpeg

That's one helluva piece!

I wonder sometimes how the folks at Warmoth can manage to let go of some of their work. Be like giving up your baby for adoption.

Thanks, guys.  I think I'm going to have fun with this one.

Cagey, I know right?  It's a good thing I don't work for Warmoth.  One of two things would happen. I'd be so depressed to see some of these go to good homes other than mine, or I'd have a ton of "spares" and an empty bank account.

It probably gets easier when you've got your hands on multiple beautiful instruments every day! You would be overwhelmed if you tried to keep even 10% of the ones you worked on haha. It's like puppies at the grooming salon, I would love to take a lot of them home with me but it would be too much!

Though it would definitely give them lots of good ideas. I have thought about applying there, but aside from the commute being a little long (about 20 miles away) I would spend all my money on guitars for sure.

That thing is breathtaking.  May I ask how much the body (just the body) set you back?

cromulent said:
That thing is breathtaking.  May I ask how much the body (just the body) set you back?

Thank you.  Of course.  It was, after all, public record until it was sold.  It was $495.

Back