Super-Vee drop in trem for strat

DocNrock said:
OK, now I see the reference.  :toothy12:

I'm here in the good ol' US of A, but I'm just old, so I miss a lot of late night TV.  I am a BOC fan, however.  I'm assuming the character played by Will Farrell is the Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden, playing the role of a producer.

Actually Will Ferrel is the guy in the band who plays cowbell. (I don't know their names) Christopher Walken plays Bruce Dickenson. Otherwise you're right all the way.

103 and still rockin?!?! If that were true it would make my month

Amazing! 103 and still you looked like dave mustaine when you were in your early 20s

Ah, 42, the age of...
.............................................................................  life the universe and everything.

Sir SchmoopY said:
Ah, 42, the age of...
.............................................................................  life the universe and everything.

That would be "the answer to life, the universe and everything.  :laughing7:

I applying it to your age, the age of reason
the age you learn the question at.

how many roads must a man walk down.

Sir SchmoopY said:
I applying it to your age, the age of reason
the age you learn the question at.

how many roads must a man walk down.

You are sounding quite prophetic today, Schmoop.

dude you don't even know the half of it, and don't knock the name, you don't even know what its a reference to.

Would you rather I change it to my real name, or an even better alias.....

Hendershot!!!!!!!!!! 

"His momma called him Hendershot"

+1000 to anyone who guesses the two things I'm referring to.

DocNrock said:

I'm here in the good ol' US of A, but I'm just old, so I miss a lot of late night TV.  I am a BOC fan, however.  I'm assuming the character played by Will Farrell is the Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden, playing the role of a producer.

Here ya go Doc

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1721265933126353939&q=more+cowbell&ei=Pd93SNXAMJqiqwK9jLW9DA&hl=en

blue313 said:
DocNrock said:

Here ya go Doc

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1721265933126353939&q=more+cowbell&ei=Pd93SNXAMJqiqwK9jLW9DA&hl=en

Ya, saw it already.  I mixed up Will Farrell and the other guy (blanking on his name) who played Bruce Dickinson.  Will Farrell of course was the cowbell dude. 

We need more cowbell!  :toothy12:

DocNrock said:
blue313 said:
DocNrock said:

Here ya go Doc

Ya, saw it already.  I mixed up Will Farrell and the other guy (blanking on his name) who played Bruce Dickinson.  Will Farrell of course was the cowbell dude. 

We need more cowbell!   :toothy12:

That would be the hilarious Christopher Walken.
Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Sir SchmoopY said:
dude you don't even know the half of it, and don't knock the name, you don't even know what its a reference to.

Would you rather I change it to my real name, or an even better alias.....

Hendershot!!!!!!!!!!  

"His momma called him Hendershot"

+1000 to anyone who guesses the two things I'm referring to.

Schmoopy- is googling cheating? :evil4:

At the severe risk of invoking Senor Cowbell...

I bought one of these Super-Vee trems, which I am adding to a CIJ Pink Paisley body/CIJ 57' reissue neck/Duncan noiseless/hot rails...it's still in Der Shop, but once they get it all set up, expect a full report!
:guitaristgif:

GDL06292 said:

I bought one of these Super-Vee trems, which I am adding to a CIJ Pink Paisley body/CIJ 57' reissue neck/Duncan noiseless/hot rails...it's still in Der Shop, but once they get it all set up, expect a full report!

I'd be very interested to hear.  Too bad it doesn't come in black.

DocNrock said:
GDL06292 said:

I'd be very interested to hear.  Too bad it doesn't come in black.

If the trem system gets off the ground well enough, I wouldn't be surprised...

Back