Super Bowl Thread

As pop goes, I actually find Springsteen to be downright tolerable.

And hannaugh, I will die happy if I live to see Dick in a Box performed at the Superbowl. Wow.

Jimi = awesome.  I wouldn't consider him the best player of all time, but he still rocks.

the Dead... yeah, they kind of sound like a crappy radio in a bathroom.  My mom saw them one time.  She said they sounded like her crappy radio even when they were playing live. 

hannaugh said:
Jimi = awesome.  I wouldn't consider him the best player of all time, but he still rocks.

the Dead... yeah, they kind of sound like a crappy radio in a bathroom.  My mom saw them one time.  She said they sounded like her crappy radio even when they were playing live. 

Yeah Jimi was a good guitarist and innovator... and a master showman.

However, people have put him in the "metaphysical/etheral" realm since his untimely death... almost a religion like the corresponding "deadheads".

And nobody's that good - 'cept Nigel Tufnel.

The ref calling was just as it was last time the steelers were in the bowl, shitty. And sorry Brent but I hate the steelers I wanted Ariz to win,I thought they had it to, they just scored too soon..left to much time on the clock..

Superlizard said:
hannaugh said:

Yeah Jimi was a good guitarist and innovator... and a master showman.

However, people have put him in the "metaphysical/etheral" realm since his untimely death... almost a religion like the corresponding "deadheads".

And nobody's that good - 'cept Nigel Tufnel.

True.  Nigel is pretty awesome. 

I heard a funny story that The Folksmen opened for Spinal Tap and got booed off the stage.  It was before A Mighty Wind came out, so no one knew who they were.

As a Pennsylvania native and a life-long Steelers fan, I am glad we have another championship.  I have a ton of respect for Kurt Warner and the Cards and I'm happy it was an awesome game. 

But at the end of the day, all I can do is pass along the sentiments of my Air Force brethren:

Back