Stunning showcase neck

Updown said:
This is the BEST showcase neck I have seen & actually got my hands on.  :toothy10:
(I can't believe you all missed it)

Updown that is such a beauty.  I didnt miss that one in the showcase - I looked at it long and hard when planning this  http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=18041.0, even had some virtuals made up ....but couldnt justify buying a 3rd neck out of my indecision !!!!

I am now supremely jealous!

willievega said:
Seeing that neck out on the grass like that got me thinking. How cool would it be if dogs pooped out $500 guitar necks?
I'd have a large yard and many dogs.
Holy Crap  :icon_biggrin: ... I mean Doggie Crap  ..... What drugs are you on  :icon_jokercolor:

PT said:
Stunning fretboard! Hell it could even go on my guitar it is so full of stripes! Looks like flatsawn Zebrawood.
Yeah thats about the only thing it would suit too.
Not going on Flame or Quilt either, plain jane colour this time around.  :icon_biggrin:
As I have the thinking / hoping it should look good.

veemoth said:
Updown said:
This is the BEST showcase neck I have seen & actually got my hands on.  :toothy10:
(I can't believe you all missed it)

Updown that is such a beauty.  I didnt miss that one in the showcase - I looked at it long and hard when planning this  http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=18041.0, even had some virtuals made up ....but couldnt justify buying a 3rd neck out of my indecision !!!!

I am now supremely jealous!
Ooops ... sorry  :laughing3:
I thought someone was breathing down my neck while I was contemplating this neck  :laughing7:
Oh well it still ended up in the same country Australia and same state N.S.W.  :icon_biggrin:

Sad news  :sad:  for the last day of this year, that I just got.  :sad:

My Custom Build Strat, for this 'Stunning Showcase Neck' will be taking a lot longer than I thought.
(Which by the way, will have binding on the Top)

Email Quote ...
I truly regret to inform you that the strat body on your order developed a fatal flaw and will have to be re-made.
This can happen from time to time and regretably it was unavoidable.
We will do all we can do to speed it through the shop.

'Toss another log on the fire'

No real worries, as I have 2 Tele's to build  :icon_biggrin:

Oh well, least I know what I get, will be right  :icon_thumright:
As I know the QC at Warmoth is heaps better than other famous name brands. Cough -- Cough -- Gib
The longer the wait, the bigger the surprise .....

This might turn into a long drawn out thread / build, like Ummmm ... @swarfrat's  :laughing7:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=14549.0

Happy New Year  :eek:ccasion14:

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME UPDOWN!!!!!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!z!z!!!!z!!!!!!!!!!z!! :tard:

Updown said:
Sad news  :sad:  for the last day of this year, that I just got.  :sad:

My Custom Build Strat, for this 'Stunning Showcase Neck' will be taking a lot longer than I thought.
(Which by the way, will have binding on the Top)

Email Quote ...
I truly regret to inform you that the strat body on your order developed a fatal flaw and will have to be re-made.
This can happen from time to time and regretably it was unavoidable.
We will do all we can do to speed it through the shop.

That's too bad. But, on the plus side, they can make Strat bodies repeatedly, given time. That neck is the magic, and you already have that one-of-a-kind lovely. It's also reassuring to know they won't try and foist off a sub-standard part in the hope you won't notice or kick about it, unlike some Nashville-based guitar companies I could mention.

Yeah, I agree with Mr. Cagey.        :eek:ccasion14:

I guess I too would rather QC spot any flaws and forge a new one, better, stronger, faster, sweeter sounding, and dripping with even more tone, even if it means waiting a little bit longer.  :eek:ccasion14:

Besides! I am seeing some crazy new guitars  :headbang:
Updown have you seen the "Ornate Tribal Bass/Z" thread where the dude  :evil4: burned and dyed the finish?  I'll bet you could come up with some thing cool if you tried it. Maybe some sort of mythological beast theme  :cool01: or air intake vents like fighter jet  :doh:

If my Portuguese is up to snuff, "ferro" means metal, or iron. So pau ferro is "ironwood" even though it's not, because ironwood already copped the name. Don't even ask a Brazilian about "football".... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yippie  :blob7:  The Body for this Stunning Neck ...... Is Coming  :icon_biggrin:
My re-built custom order strat body ordered on the 20th oct is on it's way downunder  :blob7:

Will have Monday morning Australia time. Pic's will follow  :toothy10:
I'm excited  :cool01:

Back