String sets--standard or custom

How do you guys buy your string sets?

• standard gauge 6-string package

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • Custom string set made from my own pick of strings

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Standard. Kendrick .009's for the Gibson, .010's for the Fenders. D'Addario lights for the acoustics. Ernie 10-52's for the 12-string. Dean Markley Medium Ground-Wounds for the basses. Whatever neighborhood cat that wanders into the backyard for the ukuleles. Railean Rum for the player. Milk Bones for the hybrid. Shoes for the ladyfriend. Alms for Allah.

RLW said:
Standard. Kendrick .009's for the Gibson, .010's for the Fenders. D'Addario lights for the acoustics. Ernie 10-52's for the 12-string. Dean Markley Medium Ground-Wounds for the basses. Whatever neighborhood cat that wanders into the backyard for the ukuleles. Railean Rum for the player. Milk Bones for the hybrid. Shoes for the ladyfriend. Alms for Allah.

and What for the TurtleMaster?

thanx for the offering, but I was hoping more for my "Turtlenistic Fantabulousness" being stroked... OHHHHH , I get it ! :laughing8:

EDIT : per my sig ! ! !

kreig said:
thanx for the offering, but I was hoping more for my "Turtlenistic Fantabulousness" being stroked... OHHHHH , I get it ! :laughing8:

Uh, I appreciate the offer, but I don't butter my bread on that side. I'm strictly "butter side up!"

RLW said:
kreig said:

Uh, I appreciate the offer, but I don't butter my bread on that side. I'm strictly "butter side up!"

that is not what I meant . . .but on another thread I mentioned me getting in touch with my "inner female" :laughing8: Ha    Ha     
anyway  . . .
"BUTTER" mmmmmmmmmmm :laughing7:

Back