Strat&piezo

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
woj74 said:
I also used a secret formula of adding a bit of innocent virgin blood, but hush it's a secret. :evil4:

Did you find it in a World of Warcraft chat room?
woj74 said:
No, it's my own, personal sick mind.  :laughing7:

Sounds like you had a mishap when working on the body and spilled blood for the cause!  :icon_scratch: :-\ :laughing7:

Neck is ready, tinted lighlty for vintage look, sprayed polyurethane, sanded and buffed. I will install cow's bone nut. A pre-shaped nut blank waits for assembly and final sloting and shaping. I love bone nuts. The only bad thing is that bad smell when power sanded.

pict1501o.jpg

pict1499w.jpg

woj74 said:
Neck is ready, tinted lighlty for vintage look, sprayed polyurethane, sanded and buffed. I will install cow's bone nut. A pre-shaped nut blank waits for assembly and final sloting and shaping. I love bone nuts. The only bad thing is that bad smell when power sanded.

What kind of spray polyurethane did you use?

I spray with industrial two component polyurethane finish . I get it at my local wood finishing products - company Italcolor. Of course. it's for use with spray gun.

Thanks, that was the most red "red" i could get  :icon_thumright:
I moved with finished project here http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=10576.0

Back