Strat neck just arrived - what a lovely Chrismas Eve

woj74

Just closed the door after courier's visit. :toothy10:
Showcase anniversary sale neck. Strat birdeseye/rosewood. Raw, boat contour 1 11/16, will be used in next Strat project. Still not decided about details but couldn't just resist buying. :icon_biggrin:

pict1535g.jpg

pict1538.jpg

Looks awesome and congrats!

I hope you have not meaned on "raw" that you're leaving this without finish... Maple don't like much sweat...

No, no, it's "raw" arrived but will be finished. No worries, maple is my best friend and i know what it loves and hates    :icon_smile:

Send it back.  That woods all full of marks and wavy grain.  For the prices they charge, the least they could do is give you some nice clear straight grain wood!~

La la la..... good wood.

=CB= said:
Send it back.  That woods all full of marks and wavy grain.  For the prices they charge, the least they could do is give you some nice clear straight grain wood!~

La la la..... good wood.
At least it's not as bad as that piece o' crap they gave you for that walnut thinline!
That thing, like you said, had more freckles than Alfalfa!

=CB= said:

La la la..... good wood.

It's not in the wood. I'm cold and just sneezed when shooting that pic. It will dry off.  :laughing7:

I agree with =CB= I just happen to have a clear straight grain neck just sittin here I will trade straight across, Your welcome, just tryin to help a brother out

Are you guys kidding or serious?. It's maybe my poor English that i don't taste your real intentions. :icon_scratch:

woj74 said:
Are you guys kidding or serious?. It's maybe my poor English that i don't taste your real intentions. :icon_scratch:
Sarcasm doesn't translate well for some reason.  Yes we are kidding!  :icon_biggrin:

Damn, it's too late. I've already painted it solid black to hide those horrible stains. That was not kind of you. And it reveals the whole truth about Warmoth anniversary sale. They, greedy bustards, just wanted to get rid of all the old stock with fire-place quality wood necks. I lose.

Am i kidding?  :icon_biggrin:

Back