Special finish - a new search option?

Logrinn

The latest strat in the featured section showed this body with a chameleon finish:

PS12566A.jpg

I noticed that Warmoth calls this a "Special finish" and also that it's a new (? - at least I haven't seen it before) option in the search filter. So when choosing this option, these two guitar bodies showed up.

I think I will save this search so I don't miss any cool uniquely painted bodies.

I've never noticed it as a filter option, but bodies labeled as "special finish" have been a thing for a long time as far as I remember. I'm just crossing my fingers Warmoth will make a batch of chameleon Soloists some time :sad:.

I saw that as well, pretty interesting looking. Personally, it looks a bit too much like vomit in that Stock Image, but the other images of it are nice. I've enjoyed the other chameleon colours they've done before. Here's hoping to see more!

I've always wanted a Dick Dale replica, pretty close. 

Good knowing there is now a search option for these.  But, you could have always brought up a special finish body and then checked the "same finish" checkbox and then clicked "searched similar".  Also works for necks if you're looking for a black finished neck

Logrinn said:
The latest strat in the featured section showed this body with a chameleon finish:

PS12566A.jpg

I noticed that Warmoth calls this a "Special finish" and also that it's a new (? - at least I haven't seen it before) option in the search filter. So when choosing this option, these two guitar bodies showed up.

I think I will save this search so I don't miss any cool uniquely painted bodies.

Curses Warmoth! I just emptied out on the last order!
I'm not traditionally a metallic/painted finish kind of guy,
but I shall return someday for my high school colors!
:toothy10: :toothy12:

Back