Spalted Maple anyone............... 3rd Part

GoDrex said:
Hey what does the back of the neck look like?

As promised:
2908329484_57ecfe03cf.jpg

2908329644_d4bca3be0c.jpg

2907485115_123559135b.jpg

the grain on that is crazy - I think I'm going to go with wenge whenever I get my next guitar.

GoDrex said:
the grain on that is crazy - I think I'm going to go with wenge whenever I get my next guitar.
When I first saw Wenge I thought it looked weird, now I saw it "alive", I think it's very nice!

GoDrex said:

You're not kidding, I started rethinking my next project as soon as I saw those last pics  :laughing7:

Hey Fernando, sorry for the late reply, but I've been out of town since Sept 30th.  That axe will friggin' smoke!

Thanks guys!  :icon_biggrin:
Having hard time to go make a nut for the baby, next week seems I'll be able... the pots from Warmoth arrived and will be perfect, as well as the neckplace screws  :laughing7:
Looking forward to the custom strings I've ordered arrive... here in brazil is DAMN hard to find .011" sets, even more .011-.052"... bought from Snake Oil Brand, pure nickel... a guy from BKP forum told me it's the sh!te sounding in long life, like one set in his bass stayed 10 years  :eek:

Went on Wednesday to São Paulo to make the nut but couldn't finish it, due the fact that I had to get my new amp (pics to come, I forgot the camera on my friend's workshop) and because there is a restriction in SP of cars... each day of the week two ends of the car's plate can't be driven before 10hAM and from 17hPM to 20PM, like the end of the plate of my car is 5, on Wednesday there is that restriction to plates ended in 5 and 6... so... I had little time and couldn't make both in the time that I could drive there (perhaps I got a "fine" coming, I got out of SP at 6h PM)...
So: Monday I'm going there again to finish the nut and the guitar will be done!  :toothy10:
(will have to get the amp back, as the builder forgot to make that "hotplate" cut-of-power-thing that I've asked... I live in apartment...)

NonsenseTele said:
Went on Wednesday to São Paulo to make the nut but couldn't finish it, due the fact that I had to get my new amp (pics to come, I forgot the camera on my friend's workshop) and because there is a restriction in SP of cars... each day of the week two ends of the car's plate can't be driven before 10hAM and from 17hPM to 20PM, like the end of the plate of my car is 5, on Wednesday there is that restriction to plates ended in 5 and 6... so... I had little time and couldn't make both in the time that I could drive there (perhaps I got a "fine" coming, I got out of SP at 6h PM)...
So: Monday I'm going there again to finish the nut and the guitar will be done!  :toothy10:
(will have to get the amp back, as the builder forgot to make that "hotplate" cut-of-power-thing that I've asked... I live in apartment...)
What???????? :icon_scratch:

DangerousR6 said:
NonsenseTele said:
What???????? :icon_scratch:

+1?

Back