Sorry guys, but...

Mor Paul

Epic Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADVkzknTBbw&feature=related

Well, the bass in there...
is that 2 p-bass pickups mounted diagonally? I've never seen/heard of that before...

2:25 is one of the better times to see (NOT HEAR) what I'm seeing. It was easier to see on the television (only reason I saw it. I was hating the actual song the whole time).

Something looks diagonal there.

I don't know what you mean by diagonally.  I couldn't really get a good look at the bass.  Possibly because I was busy bleeding from the eyes, ears, and boom-boom.  Thanks a lot. :p

I think Derek Smalls had a bass with 2 P pickups, if that's what you're looking for...

Definitely strange...

f3a46705bf75c6abc8661de2529d9723_full.jpg

I remember them.  With the exception of the spandex and the hair, I actually like the music.

That said, my favorite Japanese metal band was EZO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTnwVJoJ78&feature=related

dwayneed said:
GoDrex said:
I actually saw those guys open up for Motley Crue :party07: :doh:

Lol, I remember that tour.

That was Theater Of Pain  - certainly appropriate, considering what dbw claims to be going through.  :laughing7: Motley Crue were possibly the loudest band I've ever seen (especially on the song Louder Than Hell where it got painfully loud) - - possible contenders were AC/DC and Metallica.

GoDrex said:
dwayneed said:
GoDrex said:
I actually saw those guys open up for Motley Crue :party07: :doh:

Lol, I remember that tour.

That was Theater Of Pain  - certainly appropriate, considering what dbw claims to be going through.  :laughing7: Motley Crue were possibly the loudest band I've ever seen (especially on the song Louder Than Hell where it got painfully loud) - - possible contenders were AC/DC and Metallica.

Puddies.  :laughing7:

Loudest band I ever saw live was Dinosaur Jr.  Seriously, it was a very small club, and he had three 100 watt Marshall.  He had three different Big Muffs in line too, and when he would stomp that third one you thought the world was going to end!  I think he has toned it down a touch since then!  AC/DC in a big venue was no where near that loud!

dbw said:
I don't know what you mean by diagonally.  I couldn't really get a good look at the bass.  Possibly because I was busy bleeding from the eyes, ears, and ass.  Thanks a lot. :p

I think Derek Smalls had a bass with 2 P pickups, if that's what you're looking for...

LOL  :laughing8:

dwayneed said:
Xplorervoodoo said:
GoDrex said:
dbw said:
I was busy bleeding from the eyes, ears, and ass.  Thanks a lot. :p

Loudness' work here is done.  :laughing7:

Coulda been worse guys...  It coulda been Grim Reaper...

Or Paul DiAnno's Battlezone...

Oh man I went to see him at this club in newark new jersey and it was pretty bad. He looked all bloated and drunk - and his band seemed pretty bored. I felt bad for the guy. My friends and I left early.

At the same club I saw King's X and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Well, here's what I'm seeing on that bass...

It was easier for me to see on the television, but I'm pretty sure this is it...

Back