<SOLD> Callaham Mod F-Logo Bigsby B5 and Tele Bridge

Verne Bunsen

Hello all!

This will be going up on Reverb when I have a chance, but I'll list it here for your consideration as well. These parts are all brand new, never been installed. I bought them for a project that never happened.

The Bigsby is a USA F-Logo B5 and has been modified with the Callaham string-through main shaft (best mod EVER...) and slotted front roller. The original bronze bushing roller will be included. Factory mounting hardware is included along with the teflon washer and standard 7/8" spring. While not required for this kind of installation, the plate and Jaguar-style bridge that are part of the kit will be included along with the factory packaging.

The bridge is a Callaham Telecaster bridge plate with reliefs in the rear to allow passage of the strings from the Bigsby. It is the 4-screw "vintage" mounting profile. It is equipped with Callaham stainless steel compensated saddles. Callaham-provided mounting hardware included.

The cost for these parts individually is about $490. I plan to ask $400 on Reverb, but for the fine folks at Unofficial Warmoth the price is $350. I'll pick up shipping in the USA, contact me regarding shipping outside of USA. Payment through PayPal will be preferable.

Pictures:
Pair.jpeg

B51.jpeg

B52.jpeg

B53.jpeg

Bridge1.jpeg

Bridge2.jpeg

Bridge3.jpeg

Spares.jpeg

Back