So when are you boys at Warmoth gonna do some more stuff like this....

Lucky #7

LPCP65a.jpg

I think the trans red graphic is pretty freaking cool personally.

Also if you go through and change the address and poke around in the LP 130s and 140s there's a whole host of one piece flame maple tops that are pretty spectacular.

Like this:
LPCP133a.jpg

And this:
LPCP137a.jpg

The first pic, is an example of something that sits on the showcase far too long the amount of labor expense that has gone into it.

The other two are examples of body styles & finishes that continue to come through production from time to time.

the tattoo one is too cool for me - -  but those one piece tops are fantastic.  :icon_thumright:  If only I were made of money.

I can see that.  But would you guys do it on a custom order still?  My only concern would be whether or not I could pull it off. :glasses9:

I saw the one piece that came through a few weeks ago.  I definitely wouldn't mind seeing some more of that.  I literally just went through every LP that has been in the showcase and there are some pretty cool ideas in there.  There was a Mary Kay Quilt Maple LP that, while not my style, was pretty damned cool.  Just confirms that you guys are freaking finish wizards.

One other question.  What is this?  I kind of wish you guys would leave the descriptions up under a sold section or something.  I can't identify everything and some of them had me wondering.

LPCP136a.jpg

You know what else happens when you go through and see all those cool bodies? You get annoyed that the owners don't post here so you can see the final product. 

Lucky #7 said:
You know what else happens when you go through and see all those cool bodies? You get annoyed that the owners don't post here so you can see the final product. 
+1.000.000

How much extra for a one piece top? 

What I want is a One Piece Mahogany Strat Lam top ( rear route ) with a one piece flame top and a string through TOM bridge.

Ah well, no worries.  That'd probably end up being something I didn't like near as much a few years from now.  On to other thoughts and plans.

Can you tell me what the finish/wood is on that other guitar I posted down below?

That blue one there needs to be lost under a desk for a few months Gregg.  You get what I'm saying here.

Lucky #7 said:
According to the picture it is LPCP 136.

I appreciate it. :icon_biggrin:

Wild Maple on Mahogany, Rear Routed, H X H Pickup Routing, Drilled For TOM/STP, 7/8" Side Jack, Heel Contour, Natural Masked Binding, Black-Brown-Yellow Burst top with Black Gloss back finish

Damn.  Wild Maple looks kick ass when it's finished.  Thanks Tony.

Gregg, you must have taken up residence in my mind.  A blue flame maple LP is definitely high up on the to do list.

Back