Warmoth logo sticker samples are here! They look good. Do you want some?

mrpinter

I got a couple of samples in today's mail from the printer - turns out they came from the next county adjacent to here, so I don't know why they took so long. Anyway, here is the scoop:

I first peeled off the backing on one and burnished it down on a corrugated cardboard box. This was a mistake, as one little piece of the decal didn't stick and stayed on the backing. I thus learned that they need to be applied to a smooth, hard surface. So next I found a piece of chipboard with a varnish coating - smooth and hard kind of like a finished maple headstock would be like. I burnished this down first with a round hard object (the end of a teakwood pen) and then before I peeled the backing I burnished it further with tissue paper. This worked, and the results are below (first showing the results on the corrugated board, then on the smooth surface). Keep going down after the pictures, as I have some more to say:

mp8.jpg

mp1.jpg

mp2.jpg

mp3.jpg

mp4.jpg

mp5_1.jpg

mp6.jpg

mp7.jpg

I think the product looks pretty nice. It's definitely metal, not ink, and has a bit of thickness to it for a bit of a 3D appearance like a proper logo medallion. You can see a bit of the backing adhesive from where the edge of the backing peeled away on the red chipboard, but this is easily removed.

I'd like to go ahead and make a minimum order. That would be an order of 50, and the cost of about $200 (my cost, I'm not marking it up) makes them $4.00 apiece. I'll add $1.00 apiece for postage and handling, making them $5.00 each. If you get multiples I'll only charge the extra dollar once. If you want some, PM me with how many you would like, and after I get enough responses to justify a minimum run I'll contact each of you and give you my Paypal address. I won't necessarily wait for all fifty to be spoken for, but then again they might go quick, so it will be first come first served on this first order.

They also are available in gold, but this would be a separate order down the road.

Cheers,
Mike

These will be the same size as the original ones from Warmoth: about 2-1/8" by about a half inch. They will not have the words "Made In USA" on them as printing that small is troublesome for this process.

I dunno, warmoth in gold would look cool but.... I'm kinda liking "Fury 20 InstaPump now". I can see that one starting a lot of conversations.

The minimum of 50 is already over halfway accounted for folks; we might have to increase the order size. OK by me. Keep those cards and letters coming :glasses10:

Great Ape said:
When did Warmoth change its name to 'Globi' ?!?
That is just a sample from the company, to demonstrate the appearance. I would like to see the exact design for the Warmoth logos on order, though.

The new stickers will have the same logo as the original ones. They will look like this (but without the MADE IN USA wording):

Headstock%20logo%20for%20forum%201.jpg

I will be out of town until Tuesday the 17th of Nov., and will be away from my computer till then. When I get back I plan on making the first order of our silver/chrome Warmoth logo stickers. The minimum order is fifty, and we're over halfway there with some of you guys already having contacted me and reserved the number of stickers you want. If I have more than fifty requested by then, I will have to include those who committed to orders first. Either that or if there are enough over, I'll consider increasing the initial order - but that doesn't appear to be in the cards by the look of things at this time.

When I make the order I will PM each of the buyers with my Paypal address and the amount owed. The turnaround time is stated to be about a week, so allow at least 10 to 14 days until you get your stickers.

Thanks, and have a great weekend,
Mike

I've been away for a few days and just got back. These look good. PM on the way.

Hey fellow inmates: there are still a number of the logo stickers still unclaimed. PM me if you want some, they're still available. $4.00 each plus a dollar for postage per order. Get yours while they are still available!

Back