Snow Miser

It would be over the top if the faces were three dimensional. Do you have access to a 3d printer?

I am now wavering between staying the course and finishing this novelty or getting the sander out and starting over.:unsure:
:coffee::coffee::unsure::unsure:

Nah it looks great. Put it together and enjoy the novelty of it for this winter season atleast. Put on those old animated movies and learn to play along to the melodies while you watch. If after that you don’t love it then the sander can come out.

Nah it looks great. Put it together and enjoy the novelty of it for this winter season atleast. Put on those old animated movies and learn to play along to the melodies while you watch. If after that you don’t love it then the sander can come out.
Thank you. I am going to keep going ,

On the way. Done for the day it's Miller Time! (actually glass o wine time) lol Didn't catch the light right, but there are rhinestones in all the snowflakes and eyeballs.Let it snow!.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a fun looking guitar.
Going to play a rousing Run run Rudolph and then an authentic version of Number of the Beast! Not sure if there will be enough time, but may play an original I wrote called "A Dingo ate my Baby" for the Australian crowd!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back