Snow Miser

It is another hybrid strat with t style appointments. Instead of bearing down and finally really getting my hybrid picking together, I instead, have cleverly opted to pick hybrid........body styles.(y)

I had a feeling it might be a hybrid and look forward to seeing it come together. (y)

I see a theme developing here, Halloween, Christmas, St. Pat's (glowing metallic green leprechaun ?), 4th of July (Candy Red white and blue fireworks?)

I see a theme developing here, Halloween, Christmas, St. Pat's (glowing metallic green leprechaun ?), 4th of July (Candy Red white and blue fireworks?)
Yes!! once I pick off all the major holidays, I plan on transitioning into recognized national days. Rick just you wait and see my design for "Outdoor intercourse" day!
(course don't get too anticipatory, as that is approx 100 theme guitars down the line)
😳

Well the neck is a Warmoth Tele style maple/maple boatneck 6100's cream dots and instead of vintage construction, I decided to try a modern. That's about all I can say right now. I will certainly post progress pics as I screw things up and fix them along the way!😁
😁

What pick up or pick up configuration and what are they are and electronics you are using 😉 might as well ask for tuners/bridge ect as well

with so many variations on what you can paint, or oil finish, or shellac, etc... why would anybody want to get it already finished? makes no cents to me, finishing is the funnest part

What pick up or pick up configuration and what are they are and electronics you are using 😉 might as well ask for tuners/bridge ect as well
Well I have already changed my mind again

Last edited by a moderator:
Back