Heat Miser

What exactly are “Bones of Wrath” seems to directly translate to “Angry Pup tents”

None of my posts were meant to antagonize you but apparently they've been taken that way. Sorry dude. I think it's a cool project, but whatever

Heat Miser is canceled for now, just not feeling it. Still going to do the velocity, just do something else with it.

I have several of those back burner projects myself (usually stuck at the finishing stage which I abhor)

Still you could use the colors inspired by heat miser, some sort of amber, orange, yellow, pink, or red.?

Do you make guitar straps? Maybe you could post some of your Warmoth builds? 👍
What's with the hostility? No I don't make straps. Or CBD gummies. Yes. I have a Warmoth Tele that Aaron played (half of) in a video and a strat that won GOTM in 2017 (with a neck plate by Doug no less), a fretless halfmoth and a few other parts laying around waiting for completion. I left for a while, in large part because of a shift in tone in the forums. It's not the family it once was.

What's with the hostility? No I don't make straps. Or CBD gummies. Yes. I have a Warmoth Tele that Aaron played (half of) in a video and a strat that won GOTM in 2017 (with a neck plate by Doug no less), a fretless halfmoth and a few other parts laying around waiting for completion. I left for a while, in large part because of a shift in tone in the forums. It's not the family it once was.
You are a delight!

I am usure where you a re reading hostility but I would like to give you a big hug to calm you down.

Back