Shred Tele pickups test

stultzies9

A buddy of mine is starting to prototype some pickups, and I'm loving them enough that I had two of them installed in my Warmoth parts Shred Tele.  This is just a quick tone test using a backing track from Guitar Center's King of the Blues tracks.  All the details regarding the recording are at the bottom of the page.

Here's the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=167671&songID=12514988

Hmm.. won't play for me directly and if I ask for a download, it wants my email address and a password.

Dana_Carvey_As_Bush.jpg

Not gun doit. Wouldn't be prudent.

Huh.  That's odd.  I'm not having trouble accessing it from a different computer where I'm not signed in to Soundclick.  If it continues to be an issue, let me know.  I'll see if I can get a different link. 

Hmmm...I had no problem either...I really liked your playing, Aaron-tasteful & hot-probably would've sounded great no matter what pickups you used. As a heavily overdriven sound, the tone was N-I-I-I-CE!!

No problems playing or downloading the track. I'm using Chrome on Windows 7.

Nice playing too. Nice phrasing and I really like the tone of the pickups. Really good fit for the tune.

I'm using Firefox on Linux Mint, and I have a lotta security running. Script blockers, ad blockers, host file, etc. I'm probably blocking something it needs in order to run, but I don't know what. Usually I can play stuff from that site, but this time it's saying no. I have a Windows machine, but I don't let it on the 'net so it's no help.

Oh, well. Maybe next time.

Firefox with AdBlock Plus & NoScript.  It works fine with only shockwave flash allowed.

Back