Show us your pics!

Max said:
cubinskatin.jpg

Rollerbladin' while Rubik's Cubin'. Pretty 80s-awesome, I think.

moments before breaking your wrists! doh!  (yeah I know just sprained but breaking sounded better to me)

Big V said:
Old pic, got a haircut after that.
Yeah, looks a bit long there.

And Gary, that was around an hour and a half before I sprained my wrists! The cube was with a ladyfriend.

Alright, now she has to deal with 3 to 4 guys in the house daily. Me, my brother, sometimes a friend, and most stressful... my dad.

That is a sweet looking guitar Trevor! And that shirt takes no prisoners :toothy12:

I just realised it's 2,5 years and 50 pages since I posted here, so attached is the current me.

Me and my gal (will be my wife in September). I'm the old one. I'll post a picture of us with my Warmoths as soon as they're ready.

VandMe2.jpg

The Norwegian Guy said:
In 18 days, I'm finally done with one fantastic year in The Norwegian Army!
Some pics of my time, serving my country.

31647_10150217037325161_617845160_12869061_8024805_n.jpg

Er ikke det å gå med refleksvest over kamuflasjen(M98?) litt i mot sin hensikt? :doh:

bruker nyere uniformer. M-04 som er en bedre versjon av m98, og M-02 som er en gore-tex uniform.

De med refleksvester er sikkerhetskontrollører. Vi hadde noe som heter "Troppen skarpt i angrep" som innebærer at vi gjennomfører et angrep på gitte mål med skarp ammunisjon.

Back