Shout out to Aaron Cheney for a near perfect neck.

Unwound G

I scored a dismantled Warhead Maple vin-mod neck from one of Aaron's demo guitars.  When I received it, the neck was slightly backbowed even after loosening the trussrod.  I thought for the price I cannot expect too much.  To my surprise, it is near perfect after I installed it. I didn't have to put any work on it in fret leveling and dressing. Tuner holes were ready for Gotohs complete with pilot holes.  Satin finish and graphite nut.  It is one great playing neck.  Thanks, Aaron.
Neck reference is : VMS 17929 5/21

Nice to hear!

Wait until you see the neck in the video I'm shooting today! Killer highly flamed roasted maple....and we are going to destroy it on camera!  :glasses9:

I predict the time between the video going live and angry people calling me an idiot (and worse) for destroying a neck that could have been repaired/used will be about 5 minutes.

I predict the time between the video going live and angry calling me an idiot (and worse) for destroying a neck that could have been repaired/used will be about 5 minutes.

.It's Warmoth's neck, They who writes the checks calls the shot's. With time and counseling, these folk's may come to accept it. If not, then they learn the valuable lesson that just because your offended, it doesn't mean your right......................... :icon_thumright: :turtle:

You're right PhilHill, though it won't stop complainers who feel like they know better.

Just for fun, I keep a running log of the more noteworthy insults and/or hate I get from Warmoth "fans". I will share it with you some day....it's fascinating! People can be so creative!  :icon_biggrin:

Back