Short Scale Web Pages Now up

Red Rocks

We finally got done with the Short Scale Bass web pages. This is the new format we are working on for the entire web site. Take a look and let us know what you think.

Thanks,

http://www.warmoth.com/Bass/ShortScale/

Looks really nice!

But that Unique Choice FB display might be trouble (for my bank balance).  :glasses10:

The short scale bass page looks good! Lotta info concentrated there or made available without being too busy or overwhelming.

Looks Great! I'm so glad to see the new tilt back headstock    :glasses10:

I like it. Looks like a good reference page for someone wanting to put together a Short Scale Bass.

At least on firefox, it appears to be done by the mooncaster team...

It flashes a bunch of SSB parts on the page, and then  Abracadabra! They all disappear so fast that you're wondering if you actually saw anything.

I run Firefox, and I'm not having that problem. But, I also run Linux, so we may not be comparing apples to apples.

Granny Smith or Red Delicious? I also happen to know that this is a fairly vanilla setup, as I'm actually in the process of reinstalling, after recent Ubuntu upgrades broke my login session for my normal user (but guest still worked. Took the opportunity to jump ship to FC19, which I'm using on my music workstation and various development systems at work now.

You may want to install "NoScript". There are a helluva lotta sites out there now who want to run dozens of scripts on your machine, and who knows what most of them do? Some of them are interlocked or interactive, so you get strange behavior or no behavior at all unless your or your machine are willing to be compromised. Installing NoScript doesn't necessarily fix anything, but you at least get to see who's trying to take control of your machine. It stops the script(s) until you say go, so it's up to you whether to allow it or not. Most of the time, you only need one or two out of the dozens they'll try to run. After a while, you learn which ones are purely spies and which are necessary.

Also, if you like Ubuntu, you might want to check into Mint. It's Ubuntu done properly.

Back