Short scale bass and medium scale bass

Wyliee said:
mmarino92 said:
Wyliee said:
mmarino92 said:
How about a short scale G5? Having one of those strung up as a tenor would be fantastic.

-Michael

Can do.  Same with Z Bass.  We don't have either in stock but you can place an order.  As they say.... operators are standing by!!!  :headbang:

:cool01:

DOH!  I need to correct myself.  Short scale G4 is available.  Sorry, no G5.  4 bangers only.

But you can do a Z Bass in short scale - 4 string?  If yes, that would be so cool.......  :hello2:

OzziePete said:
Wyliee said:
mmarino92 said:
Wyliee said:
mmarino92 said:
How about a short scale G5? Having one of those strung up as a tenor would be fantastic.

-Michael

Can do.  Same with Z Bass.  We don't have either in stock but you can place an order.  As they say.... operators are standing by!!!  :headbang:

:cool01:

DOH!  I need to correct myself.  Short scale G4 is available.  Sorry, no G5.  4 bangers only.

But you can do a Z Bass in short scale - 4 string?  If yes, that would be so cool.......  :hello2:

yep they do the z body in short scale

How about a short/medium scale P-bass body with a proportionate pickguard? And for heaven's sake, and short/medium bass bodies and necks to the online guitar builder already. It's like the rest of the Warmoth website is wholly unaware that the Warhead necks and short/medium scale bass bodies even exist!

Back