Rosewood Thinline Resurrected!

dudesweet157

It's been a hot minute since I've been active on UW (my post history says December 22, 2013) and almost eight years since I first slapped it together, but I think I'm finally happy with my rosewood Tele Thinline.  She's much the same as she once was, except she's now wearing a new, custom-cut pickguard from WD Music and a new Dimarzio Area T neck pickup, but they made all the difference in the world in aesthetics and tone.  Time has done a beautiful number on the AAA birdseye maple neck as well.  I'm pretty chuffed, overall.  :toothy10:

Attachments

• Telecaster.jpg
    Telecaster.jpg
    708.1 KB · Views: 912
She's a beauty all right!  Welcome back, and thanks for the update.  You gonna build another one?!  I could contribute any of a variety of small parts to form the nucleus of a build.  A capacitor?  A strap button?  A string tree?  I'm your huckleberry.

Boy, that's a fine instrument. The pickguard looks great. I love the color of the neck. I wonder what time will do to roasted maple?

Bagman67 said:
She's a beauty all right!  Welcome back, and thanks for the update.  You gonna build another one?!  I could contribute any of a variety of small parts to form the nucleus of a build.  A capacitor?  A strap button?  A string tree?  I'm your huckleberry.

Hey Bagman.  It's good to be back.  I don't currently have any desire for another guitar build, but I've wanted a short-scale P-bass for the longest time.  Maybe sometime next year.  :)

Back