Red quilt L5S with P90s

slashgnr88

hey guys!! I havent posted in a while but I thought I would come and show off my recent Warmoth activity.

I have completed two new guitars since I last posted and am currently working on this beauty.

Quilt maple on Swamp ash hollow L5S!  :toothy10:

the pickups are  Gibson humbucker sized P90s. Standard les paul wiring. The body is Crazy lightweight! really looking forward to this one coming together!

S7300717.jpg

S7300713.jpg

S7300712.jpg

WOW ... another one  :eek:

OH man that is GREAT !!
Pure Class .......
1st time I've seen someone put there guitar together on the car bonnet  :laughing7:

Those P94's look really terrific in that body. The black plastic, gold hardware and reddish finish look really great together. When does the neck go on?

@patrick from davis: those are indeed Marshall amp knobs. I had not seen it done before so I thought why not right haha they seem to work on this guitar though. IMHO

@reluctant builder: ya she is a little on the big side. It feels smaller than the pictures lead you to believe. this is for sure a major shift from  my other builds but im really liking it so far.

-the neck will be unique choice Goncalo Alves on Mahogany. Gibson headstock. gloss black neckback and peghead. standard thin. 6130frets. gibson scale 22frets and compound radius.

should get it on and set up ready to play in a day or so

Finished. completed guitar can be seen here. PICS and more to come soon!

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=17980.0

Back