Real pics of colors..

Calm down dude.  What did you expect?  A discussion of Vintage White vs. Cream, and how pics aren't always accurate?  I can tell from the out of production bridge that bass is atleast 2 years old.  Most of our memories don't get better as we age.  If you were 100% sure it was Cream, you wouldn't have started a thread - end of discussion.  At the very least consider the possibilty that the owner, if not wrong, may just be mistaken. It may very well be a Cream body and the owner is right, we also have pics to go by.  

Klark said:
Disco Scottie said:
I've seen the Loch Ness Monster. And bigfoot. Swear to God.
What are you, 14?  The owner is not an idiot.  He knows with 100% certainty that he ordered a Cream body.  Even if he was drunk or stoned, it's not real easy to confuse 'Cream' with 'Vintage White'.

Sure the owner's camera doesn't take that great of pics, but so what, that's exactly what I wanted to see.. The differences/variances

Geez, you'd think I asked everyone here if I could rape their wives and pillage their homes.  Sorry to bother anyone.

:icon_thumright: Awesome post.  Nice job. :doh:

Klark said:
Disco Scottie said:
I've seen the Loch Ness Monster. And bigfoot. Swear to God.
What are you, 14?  The owner is not an idiot.  He knows with 100% certainty that he ordered a Cream body.  Even if he was drunk or stoned, it's not real easy to confuse 'Cream' with 'Vintage White'.

Sure the owner's camera doesn't take that great of pics, but so what, that's exactly what I wanted to see.. The differences/variances

Geez, you'd think I asked everyone here if I could rape their wives and pillage their homes.  Sorry to bother anyone.

I'm totally serious I saw both of them on the same day.

Back