? re: pricing of body with laminate top

kbobb

Hi folks,

Looking at getting a WGD body and need help understanding the pricing scheme.  I get that for a solid body the price is as listed but say I want a maogany body with a pau fero top.  Doe the second column (laminate top price) include the top or is that price just the upcharge for prepping and adding the laminate?

Then do we add the price of the individually selected top from the pictures below?

Thaks for the help, It's Sunday nite and Warmoth doesn't open for a while.

That kinda confused me a bit too. Let's say I want a body with a quilted maple top (unique). So, I'd go to the 2nd column and use that as the base price for quilted maple and also add on the price for the unique laminate top as well?

SrDeMaFp said:
That kinda confused me a bit too. Let's say I want a body with a quilted maple top (unique). So, I'd go to the 2nd column and use that as the base price for quilted maple and also add on the price for the unique laminate top as well?

jep, thats the deal :)

Orpheo said:
SrDeMaFp said:

jep, thats the deal :)

Oh...I guess I just thought way too hard into it and confused myself! :laughing11:

kbobb- also check the showcase.. there are two mahogany /pau ferro top wgd's for sale (already finished in clear gloss)- one with a tuneomatic/stopbar, and one with a tuneomatic/string thru.  and two that arent finished yet. and you can see what the grain in the top piece looks like before ordering.
http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&menuItem=13&subMenuItem=10

Back