Purple bling, bling, bling Tele finished

juwel1998

Hello to everyone,

hope you enjoy the pic's.....  I was just able to photograph with artificial light. No sun today over here in Frankfurt.

Here are the spec's again.

Neck:        Goncalo Alves over Indian Rosewood with binding and matching headstock
Neckplate: Doug Special
Body:        BK over Mahogany with binding on top and bottom
Bridge:      Narrow spaced Strat
Pickguard:  Pearloid
Knobs:        Round Dome Knobs
PU's:          '59 Seymour Duncan
Tuners:      Planet Waves
Pots:          4x 500

So here they come.........

P1000059.jpg

P1000060.jpg

P1000062.jpg

P1000063.jpg

P1000064.jpg

P1000065.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the photos...

BYE JULIA

Very cool - I need a double bound tele so bad - think you're really going to like the Goncalo neck I know I love mine.

That's quite an instrument you've got there. You must be very happy! Plays like a dream, yes?

Hey Cagey,

it plays lovely, I really like the feel of the raw neck..... :toothy10: :headbang: :hello2:

Bye  JULIA

Hey Julia, that looks awesome. Raw necks are the way to go. I purchased my first one last year, and there really is nothing like it. Once you buy one, you never go back.  :guitarplayer2:

juwel1998 said:
it plays lovely, I really like the feel of the raw neck..... :toothy10: :headbang: :hello2:

Everybody does. It's a stretch the first time you do it, but then you wonder why you never did it before.

Very nice guitar! Those '59's are really the bee's knees. I love 'm. in the neck and bridge, they're great!!!

:dontknow: That didn't take long to finish ....
Looks great Julia  :icon_thumright:
Yep Raw necks are yummie indeed ....
Just wait till you own a Par-Ferro one, then you too can have 'Sex on a Stick'  :icon_biggrin:
Bling  :icon_thumright: Bling  :headbang: Bling  :hello2:

Hello everyone,

1st of all thanks for all your nice words on my first order (didn't put it together myself).

I love the looks of the guitar, it's something different from "normal". Since I am not that experienced ...... yet, in guitar playing, I'd say it plays great. To me it sounds pretty loud, even playing it only acoustically.
I love the way the reddish Goncalo fits the looks to the body.
And the matching headstock is something I wanted since I got "into" guitars last year. It just makes it look exquisit.
I was hoping to be able to get a Fender Team build guitar, but after seeing what it would cost, I decided not to get one. Probably would have cost 1 1/2 or twice as much as this one.

@ PaulXerxen,

PaulXerxen (nexrex) said:
Once you buy one, you never go back.

I understand what you are saying, but I have such nice guitars with finish on the neck. I hope I'll be able to play them once in a while....

@ Cagey,

well, I have never ordered any guitar before. 1st order, 1st raw neck..... good choice. Some on this forum advised me to get a raw neck, so that's what I did and for sure it is  looooooooooooooovely.

@ Tipperman, drewfx, thebutcher85,

thanks for your words on this guitar and giving it some nice complements.

@ Orpheo,

good to have support on the '59's.  What do you mean by "the bee's knees"?

@ Updown,

oh Pau Ferro, maybe I should use that on my Silver Radiant body.
But then, it probably makes the guitar look toooooooo dark? What do you say......

@ noname,

yep, that's what I wanted it to be for me as well. I'm lovin' it. Thanks for taking a look at it.

@ FernandoEsteves,

what do you mean by screaming?  Thanks for your complement as well.

Bye you all
JULIA

It turned out to be a fantastic piece. Congrats.  :icon_thumright:

Now go play it before you build the next one  :icon_biggrin:

Bee's knees, thats a term I picked up somewhere. it means something like 'very nice, very good stuff, top of the line'.

I like the '59 cause they are tight enough for rock and metal, open enough for old school blues and rock, and complex enough for jazz yet clear enough for funk. they are really the do  it all of the humbuckers.

@ FernandoEsteves

just only a potence of 312, that's definitly not enough..... hahaha, just kidding.
Thanks for this hight you've given it......

@ SustainerPlayer,

yeah, thanks. My guitar teacher, who is not the type to go by the typical brands (Fender or Gibson), thinks it's OK. He uses different guitar brands like Godin, for example.
You are right, but I already have the next body here at home and a forum-member sent me some hardware I can use on it....... That's really kind, don't you think.......

@ Orpheo,

well, some guitar players I got to know in some forums here, complain about me should have got custom made ones.  But I like them.  Later I can still get some custom ones, maybe.......

Bye you all  JULIA

Back