Potential NGD

TBurst Std

I say potential as it hasn’t happened, but the gears are in motion.

The mind is working here. And I am prepped: my trades are cleaned, tuned, cased and ready to go.

There's a Martin D-18 Authentic that's been haunting me for a couple weeks. I have fondled it multiple times LOL. I would have to say it is the best sounding acoustic I have played or heard in person. Anyways working on a trade of 4 plus $ for it. It's a win win for me and the store owner (yep I already sent a spreadsheet on it to him today).

Without waxing poetic, that Authentic is 40-50% better sounding than a normal D-18. Well at least this one. Sorry to be crude , but its tone gives me a HO.

Well I got it. They were not interested in having to have 5 transactions to get their profit and tie up inventory dollars, so instead I have them there on consignment and will list also on Reverb.

Not sure I’ll put up ads here, so If anyone’s interested, here’s what for sale. PM me for details, pics and pricing.

2004 HI made Goodall Concert Jumbo. RW back/sides. Bearclaw spuce top. Ebony fretboard. Has K&K trinity pup.

2019 Gold Tone GT-750 Banjitar. Factory pup

Martin 000M. Maghogany. Back/sides, spruce top. Has LR Baggs Anthem pup

2019 or 2020 Alvarez BM60 EBG. Mahogany back/sides, spruce top. Has factorypup.

Back