Post What Heavy / Progressive Rock You Are Listening to...

Eric Clapton - Bad Love

Clapton is interesting. He needed to come up with something after the ”Clapton is God”-period, and it can’t have been easy. Many people - including me - were disappointed when he started writing ” main stream” songs, but he actually managed to create a second carrier with lots of greats songs - that I have learned the appreciate when I grew older.

From the time of platform sole shoes...which I was probably wearing when I bought the album Destroyer o_O

Detroit Rock City · Kiss

Studio version.

Live, Kiss - Detroit Rock City (From "Kiss Rocks Vegas")

From the time of platform sole shoes...which I was probably wearing when I bought the album Destroyer o_O

Detroit Rock City · Kiss

Studio version.

Live, Kiss - Detroit Rock City (From "Kiss Rocks Vegas")

I remember we used to play this song with the band. It was really fun to play and people loved it.
Our stage and show was a tiny bit smaller than this, though 😜

End of an era, a truly classic rock band.

Time to Dream On, I saw them live on this tour

Last edited:
As a gentle reminder, here are the current threads for posting music you are listening to.

Posting Music you are listening to...

Classic Rock

Jazz and jazz related such as Fusion...

Metal Genres

General music - everything else.

Been listening to a lot of Fleetwood Mac, probably because of Daisy Jones and The Six. Also a ton of Pink Floyd, particularly the track, Echoes (Live or studio versions). Was having a bout with insomnia and Meddle really helped (and I mean that in a positive sense, not that it was boring and put me to sleep).

Back