Pictures with a showcase order

Patrick from Davis

Would it be possible to get the pictures that the showcase has of a neck or body when you buy that neck or body?  I know it is not hard to get them but I tend to get buyers adrenalin and forget minor things like copying the pictures, my glasses before driving to work, or brushing my hair.  Then I remember to do it later and the showcase entry is gone.  I know it is a bit whiney to ask for, but when the order conformation comes, a couple of pictures would be a nice attachment.
Patrick

This is how anal I am. It's pretty sad, to tell the truth.

I ALWAYS open a second browser when I make a showcase purchase, specifically to copy full size pictures of what I'm buying.

Like I said, it's pathetic, but I'm starting a support group for others like me.

Patrick from Davis said:
Would it be possible to get the pictures that the showcase has of a neck or body when you buy that neck or body?  I know it is not hard to get them but I tend to get buyers adrenalin and forget minor things like copying the pictures, my glasses before driving to work, or brushing my hair.  Then I remember to do it later and the showcase entry is gone.  I know it is a bit whiney to ask for, but when the order conformation comes, a couple of pictures would be a nice attachment.
Patrick

when i ordered my neck i planned on downloading the pictures after i bought it...
as soon as i went back to the showcase page it was gone.
i contacted Spike and asked him if they could send me the pictures that were on the page and as it turns out that the pages are deleted once you order.

that being said, ALWAYS save everything before you order.

The page may be gone but the pictures aren't removed immediately - at least not always. Just go to a similar object that's still in the showcase, go to the link for downloading the fullsize pic so you have the URL format right, then substitute the item number of your prize for the one that is in there. Worked for me.

ByteFrenzy said:
The page may be gone but the pictures aren't removed immediately - at least not always. Just go to a similar object that's still in the showcase, go to the link for downloading the fullsize pic so you have the URL format right, then substitute the item number of your prize for the one that is in there. Worked for me.

Dude, your a genius!
i just got the pictures of my neck by doing what you said.

thats awesome.

Holy crap! You're not going to see another of those parked in the neighborhood anytime soon!

Back