Pedal Enclosures

Volitions Advocate

Hey just a quick question.

I don't know if this is more suited to the gear page or not.. it doesn't really fit in with any specific forum we've got on here so I figured general discussion would be a good place.

I need a Wah Enclosure... Preferrable a Dunlop style. But I'd settle for an Ernie Ball volume style one as well.

I'm ripping apart my Boss PH3 and replacing the LFO with a Pot hooked up to an expression pedal. should be sweet.  that is if i Do it  right (seeing as how i have no idea how to do that kind of thing)

anyway.. BYOC will sell a drop in kit for your wah, or the whole package but they wont sell you just the enclosure.  And Dunlop doesn' t have the pedal enclosure itself listed as a part in any of its parts lists.  I emailed them but I"ve never EVER received a reply to customer service emails sent to them.  which sucks.

Anybody know where I can get empty wah pedals?
Anybody planning on buying a BYOC drop in kit... I'll pay the difference for the enclosure if you get the whole kit and send me the pedal.

Thanks..

note: moderators, if you think this would be more appropriately posted somewhere else go ahead and move it, no hard feelings.

Sometimes, the price you'll pay for just a wah enclosure would be about the same as grabbing a used wah from ebay. That being said, I don't really know what BYOC charges for their wah kit, though I know BYOC can be a little pricey.

Someone dropped this link the other week.  I haven't ordered from them personally

http://www.smallbearelec.com/Categories.bok?category=Wah-Wah+and+Swell+Pedal+Parts

thats perfect! thanks!

and yeah byoc seems a little pricey.  but their drop in kit for wahs are somewhere around 95 bucks and the the whole kit is only like 130.  which makes the difference 35 dollars.  but i guess they're not interested in selling parts they dont' normally offer.  Their faq said "if it doesn't say 'add to cart' then we dont sell it that way"

Back