Oooh here is a cool new reverb pedal from Strymon!

Can pre order that sweet thing at sweetwater but pockets be empty 🤔 do you have a riding mower i could use?

Sounds excellent! I love a good verb. My all time fave is the Mr. Black Supermoon Chrome; it's been on my pedalboard for almost 10 years now since I saw the "Andy from Pro Guitar Shop" demo and and knew I had to have one.

Sounds excellent! I love a good verb. My all time fave is the Mr. Black Supermoon Chrome; it's been on my pedalboard for almost 10 years now since I saw the "Andy from Pro Guitar Shop" demo and and knew I had to have one.
UG, I had a Supermoon and let it get away! Hey does ragamuffin have another obscure meaning like "salt in wound"?!!!

Khrangbin hipped me to strymon and how to keep a chord going in the background while you play over it. I've found ican get some pretty nice sounds combining an ordinary verb with a ehx deluxe memory boy and using an expression pedal with the feedback. I rec ommend you get one. Mow some lawns and make some donuts. Donuts is a code word for money in my house.

Khrangbin hipped me to strymon and how to keep a chord going in the background while you play over it. I've found ican get some pretty nice sounds combining an ordinary verb with a ehx deluxe memory boy and using an expression pedal with the feedback. I rec ommend you get one. Mow some lawns and make some donuts. Donuts is a code word for money in my house.
Well don't feel too sad for me. I have a TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb and a TC electronic Alter Ego delay that has a memory boy setting. I can get close too brother! I LOVE donuts!

For me the secret to the sauce is the expression pedal that manipulates the feedback. With that you make the thing whoooooosh and you’re off to the races. sweetwTer has occasional sales on the moog pedal which works nicely.

At about 40 seconds 2:30 3:30 and 4:30 then they slip into that she’s homeless song the again at 6:30 coninuosly drenched in lathered verb on and off after that 30

Last edited:
Great playing!..............................................................also I am not positive I have ever liked the bass more!

Truth be told, I am not much of an ambient player, though I dig it, I am more of a straight "aheadish" 3 pedal ish kinda player , depending, maybe a Boss cs3 / Mxr Dyna Comp script compressor, Laney Black Country Customs boost, 808, Fuzz, or other combined with amp reverb. If I have to think too much, it's all over!
:ROFLMAO:

I'm waiting for my Ceriatone amp and for now I have the Blackstar HT Stage combo. It has built-it reverb which I find adequate.

However the Ceriatone doesn't have built-in reverb so I'll be looking for some external pedal. Right now I have my eyes on the Keeley Hydra (reverb + tremolo) and Keeley Aurora.

I'll look at some demos of this Strymon one.

Anyone has experience with those Keeley's above?

I have a keely verb o trem, but I use it as a basic reverb and trem. Does nicely. It doesn’t have the bells and whistles that puts the strymon over the top.

Sounds very good!

I went with the Neunaber Immerse MK2 instead. I was blown away by the demos. And it sounds even better in person.

Back