Online ordering..

brownsound79

Whats wrong with warmoth..??
its hard to order from oversea.. i thought the were friendly enough..

its sad man..

From where are you?
I'm from Brazil and didn't had any big problem when I bought things from them...

What is getting wrong?

I'm in the UK and my order was good.  I had to wait a while fo my kit to turn up, but that was cos it was a custom order.  . 
One of the other guys here on the forum, Ted, is a londoner too, and he's got several Warmoth orders which all came through no problem.
It's easy peasy just phone or e-mail them. or send a private message here on the  forum to Gregg if you still dont have any luck, and he'll point you in the right direction.

Theres loads of overseas Warmothers here on the forum.  Where are you?  describe your problem, and we'll all help out.

I'm from Australia, and recently used their online ordering to get a pickguard in.

No problems at all, just clicked on the International Order, selected the options I wanted on the pickguard, submitted my details and a couple of weeks later it turned up in Australia. Order was 100% correct, and a pickguard is something you can mess up an order on.

I registered beforehand as an Account. Is this what is causing you the problem?

More details so we can understand what your problems are, please.

OzziePete said:
I'm from Australia, and recently used their online ordering to get a pickguard in.

No problems at all, just clicked on the International Order, selected the options I wanted on the pickguard, submitted my details and a couple of weeks later it turned up in Australia. Order was 100% correct, and a pickguard is something you can mess up an order on.

I registered beforehand as an Account. Is this what is causing you the problem?

More details so we can understand what your problems are, please.
dude that would be the most expensive pickguard you could buy! its like $50 postage! 

I've had two delivered to Saudi Arabia - if you want a custom order, you'll wait a bit, but the actual delivery was no bother at all.

Back