okay seriously

g0dsmack69

maybe i didnt read enough about this place

but i made this sweet kik ass guitar and i kinda thought they were gonna actually make the damn thing

now ive got this box of stuff and i dunno wtf to do

HELP PLEASE  :rock-on:

If all else fails, just take it to a tech, and ask them to assemble it for you.  Shouldn't be expensive, and you'll get a pro setup at the same time.

Xplorervoodoo said:
If all else fails, just take it to a tech, and ask them to assemble it for you.  Shouldn't be expensive, and you'll get a pro setup at the same time.

where would i find this ?  :headbang:

g0dsmack69 said:
Xplorervoodoo said:

Look up music stores in your area and ask them if they have anyone that works on guitars.  If not, ask them if they can recommend any luthiers to you.

Xplorervoodoo said:
g0dsmack69 said:
Xplorervoodoo said:

Look up music stores in your area and ask them if they have anyone that works on guitars.  If not, ask them if they can recommend any luthiers to you.

this sounds like the best op but is it less expensive to make myself? i could just get some glue and stuff today at the store...

If you just said "I'll get some glue and stuff at the store",  then you had better have someone do it for you.

just give us a list of what you have, and we'll talk you through it. oh well, I might talk you through it if you want. just tell me what you have, then I'll tell you what you need.

Read up on everything and give it a try.
Otherwise, yeah, go to a tech.
I would give it a shot though.

gouzos said:
Read up on everything and give it a try.
Otherwise, yeah, go to a tech.
I would give it a shot though.

ya i wanna try but i'll probably ruin something i was never good with model airplanes as a kid so i expect this to be the same :rock-on:

I'm taking my guitar to a tech because even though I'm somewhat handy, I spent a lot on it and I don't want any part of it to get messed up. The guy I go to is top notch so I know he's going to do a good job.

People want to see your pictures because they're just curious as to what you got and we all like to see pics of new parts.

I don't think the Wookie would like Fall Out Boy.  Also, we know he knows how to assemble a guitar because he showed us pictures of his V.

Back