Ok, don't laugh (camera problems)

AprioriMark

So, let's assume that I won a contest where a bunch of forum members shipped in for a raffle, and that it took months and months to get everything sorted out and to my house.  Let's also assume that everything I was missing for the build showed up today.  For the sake of argument, let's say that I took pictures of every step of unwrapping it and starting to assemble it.

Now, if all of this happened, and Murphy is alive and well, we can assume that something went wrong, yes? 

Oh, yeah.  My Sony Cybershot somethingorother stopped working and is giving me a "formatting error" on the memory card.  I can't access anything.  Are all of these pictures lost, or do I have some means of recovering them?

Teaser from the Blackberry:

b66f.jpg

b61.jpg

b62.jpg

b63x.jpg

b64n.jpg

b65d.jpg

-Mark

AprioriMark said:
Max said:
Take it apart and put it back together.

I did that :(  I have yet to try putting the card in a card reader, because my laptop is at work.

-Mark
Ha, I was actually typing "Did you try putting the card into a laptop" and other things like that, but my laptop was just about to die, so I deleted it.

ahh!
the radical headstock and no-route pickguard are leaving me hanging.
losing..patience.. :help:

Patrick said:
ahh!
the radical headstock and no-route pickguard are leaving me hanging.
losing..patience.. :help:

Haha, yeah.  I'm trying not to give too much away before I can post good pics.  P90s are for sure involved.  ;)

-Mark

Return of Guitlouie said:
Lollar P-90's?  They better be!  Where is the emoticon of the little happy guy shaking his fist?

Nope, handwound Roadhouse p90s.  Come on, I have taste!  Lollars are SO 2009!~!

-Mark

Perfect! the Warhead goes great with the body shape!
Great flame on it too, and no dots is always sexy!

AprioriMark said:
Nope, handwound Roadhouse p90s.  Come on, I have taste!  Lollars are SO 2009!~!

-Mark

mmm mmm good. I just got my tele set up with a pickup from Ken in the neck and it's awesome.

but no holes in the pickguard. will they be... ghost p90s :eek: i'd be so excited if so. i've been wanting to do something similar for a long time.

can't wait to see the real pictures!

The Warhead does work on that, and very well.  Is that the new 30" scale Bass VI?  If so, I think the Warhead is the only available headstock design?

Does the memory card have a write protect slider? Check if that isn't set to read only. This nearly drove me insane some time ago. You see, it's just a matter of politeness whether a device actually takes any notice of that slider. My camera does, my laptop doesn't. So in the camera I couldn't write to the card, couldn't format it, nothing. In the laptop it did all those things flawlessly. Of course, your card could be FBR, they sometimes do that.

Back