November 2012 Guitar of the Month Contest Submissions (13 entries)

Looking at the past 6 months of polls, any particular vote is about 27% likely to be a vote for the eventual winner. So over time, all else being equal, you would expect about 1 in 4 of your voted-for instruments to win. Of course, a few years of this wouldn't be enough to see this trend emerging very strongly. And also, maybe you just love gold hardware, and everyone else hates it, which would mean that your votes for those would hardly ever be for an eventual winner.

It pains me to admit it, but I have voted for a guitar/bass that was clad in the Au in the past.  I don't think a reverse headstock has ever won my vote though.  Hell, I've voted for a tele at least 3 different times!

AutoBat said:
It pains me to admit it, but I have voted for a guitar/bass that was clad in the Au.  I don't think a reverse headstock has ever won my vote though.  Hell, I've voted for a tele at least 3 different times!
Ha!  On first glance, I thought you meant you were voting for guitars clad in gold...
Patrick

Damn. Impressive entries all!

That magenta one catches my eye, love the soulmate neck... The Dragon one is cool as well, interesting bridge setup.

Gonna be a tough one this month, thats for sure.

:rock-on:

NQbass7, that is a FANTASTIC guitar. Good effin' job on that one mate  :guitarplayer2:

I'm very jealous.

Oh and cven, how does it feel to play on that scalloped neck?

Jeremy

Back