Nice b'day surprise~

-CB-

Epic Member
You know... sometimes things have a way of working out quite nicely....

Went over to the new galpals for a birthday celebration, complete with home made cake, and a nice gift...

She mentioned to me she had an electric guitar, no amplifier, so I'd brought my Champ on extended loan for her.

Then she whips it out.

Nice axe to keep hidden!

And she can play it too!~  Reads complex music, plays classical fingerstyle, no rock or blues.

Gents, life  just got a little better for ol' =CB=

PC214662a.jpg

A bit of serenading by yours truly and it was a really nice birthday.  No I didn't get the guitar, but got something far batter <g>

Far far better.

Can't see the picture on work, latter I comment it!

Galpal is girlfriend right??
Good to hear things are going better for you, last time you said something the sea wasn't very calm!  :hello2:  :eek:ccasion14:

But you may teach her some blues and rock  :glasses9:

galpal=unOfficial girlfriend, although she says she's working at making it official.... its a British thing... dont ask, cuz I cant understand it either... just go with the flow

Life can be truly amazing sometimes. 

Grats CB  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

jackthehack said:
Sweet 335 from what OI can see, that vintage, binding looks aged?

Think its from the late 70's

The cake was good too <g>
PC214660b.jpg

And yes, at 51, I've joined the ranks of old-fartdom.  She's got 6 months to go...

Funny thing but they never tell you that when you go "over the hill" its a sheer cliff of a roller coaster ride down.

=CB=

If that's a 335, and it has dots, please don't tell me that's an original 59er! It's gotta be a recent re issue, surely?  :eek:

All right CB!!! Sounds like a great birthday indeed.

Reads music, plays classical fingerstyle.... Sounds like a good deal to me  :cool01: My lady is a classically trained vocalist. Anyone doubting the badass-ery of classical music should seriously reconsider that opinion.

Back