Christmas Game List - Tell me what you think & what could add on

1. Fable II
2. 50 cent - Blood on the Sand
3. GOW 2
4. Blitz the League II
5. Dead Space
6.Fallout 3
7.Left 4 Dead

Well L4D2 is out so you might as well throw that on...
Forza 3 if you're into racing and dont mind using almost 2gb of hard drive space to install all the "optional" cars and tracks...
Go for a couple of Live points cards so you can grab stuff like Trials HD, Splosion Man, etc...
Dead Rising is an awesome older game if you don't have that already!
And 50 Cent...I haven't played it...but any game with a mission called "Bitch Stole My Skull" has to be awesome...

Bioshock if you don't already have it.  It's a shame that 2 won't be out until Feb.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I've heard that Batman: Arkham Asylum is really good too.

only two things on my Xmas game list:
Prototype
Halo 3 ODST

Shortly after Xmas I'm excited for Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2

My son's visiting me for the holidays - wants to know with all the music I play why i don't have Rock band

"cause I need to spend more time practicing REAL guitar"

Modern Warfare 2 is the BEST game I have ever played, hands down.  Forget Left 4 Dead, it gets boring REALLY fast and its short.

Fallout 3 is great.

• Modern Warfare 2. best multiplayer game i've played in a LONG time. i'm actually neglecting my guitars  :-\ haha
• Borderlands. tons of fun with or without friends. if you have friends with the game be prepared to play for HOURS. great game
• Mass Effect. old one but a good one. you can find it for cheap, and it's a classic
• Assassin's Creed (1 or 2) nothing quite like being the silent assassin. 2 only made it better, too.
• Grand Theft Auto 4. with the expansions and all the gameplay it's hard to pass it up. it's not my first (or even second) favorite GTA title (Vice City and San Andreas came before) but it's definitely one well put together game. and after you're done playing the main story you can download the expansions and play them.

besides that, Fallout is a must have (already on your list) and 50 Cent is a surprisingly fun game, if you can laugh at all of it. ESPECIALLY if you have somebody else to play through the game with you. in co-op that game shines. single player is kind of annoying. just like Army of Two, which i would also suggest, but only really if you have somebody else to play with. great games, though.

If you get Fallout 3 make sure you get the GOTY edition that's supposed to be coming out with all the DLC stuff attached to it.  I think there are 6 expansions now.

also if you're into the classic metroid / castlevania type games I highly recommend Shadow Complex. Its digital distribution only through XBLA.  Based on Orson Scott Card's new new-future american civil war novels.

Or buy a PC *COUGH*

Back