*** New Warmoth Body Builder Launched ***

Works great!
I just did one just for fun and was way too tempted to hit the 'add to basket' button  :icon_biggrin:

You might want to add something to remind people to call if they would like something not listed, IMO.

Looks good, though!
Oh, one thing that's been bugging me is your logo at the top.

logo_grad.jpg

Looks like fun with the bevel in photoshop.

choose-style-header-body.jpg

Looks great and refined.

Just think I'd point that out. #2 looks so much more professional.

I tried to make the most expensive body i could. Came out to $1,112.

It let me add tone/vol controls on an L5s body with 2 f-holes. That's not supposed to happen right?

Pay $1,112 and they probably won't argue the point.  :icon_thumright:

I got a rosewood VIP up to $1400 but then got a lot of 'server error 500' popup boxes, culminating in a runtime error. Follows -

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

I got a 500 popup by configuring an LP, then going back and changing carved top to flat.

NLD09 said:
I tried to make the most expensive body i could. Came out to $1,112.

It let me add tone/vol controls on an L5s body with 2 f-holes. That's not supposed to happen right?

On it, thanks!

I love it!

BTW, for a Jazmaster it will only allow strat type pickup routes.  Looking for those Jmaster routes....

Wana's made a guitar said:
I found a problem.

Everytime I make something that suits my tastes, it ends up costing more than I can afford.  :sad1:

+1.  Please fix ASAP :help:

Seriously though, it's really cool!  No more adding up options on spreadsheets  :icon_thumright:

Edit: BUG REPORT: warmoth.com is down. :help:

Pricing an Alder Tele body, right handed, top-routed, 7/8" output route ($175), with double binding ($110) in Candy Purple ($245) comes out at $590.  Shouldn't that be $530?

Adding "back finish" raises the price...why is that?  I thought solid colors were one price for the entire body.

GearBoxTy said:
Pricing an Alder Tele body, right handed, top-routed, 7/8" output route ($175), with double binding ($110) in Candy Purple ($245) comes out at $590.  Shouldn't that be $530?

Adding "back finish" raises the price...why is that?  I thought solid colors were one price for the entire body.

Binding requires binding prep ($30) which would add $60 as you ordered double binding.

don't know if it is a problem or not but I did a VIP with HxH chambered and it didn't give me the option for f-holes also chose a hardtail and it gave me options for TOM but what if I want string thru didn't see that.

Back