*** New Warmoth Body Builder Launched ***

Great feature, couldn´t find any bugs.
However, I do wish it was possible to order a body blank with a 24 3/4" scale. I guess it IS possible as a customorder, but if it was a readily available option to choose from that would be appreciated!
Or maybe I´m just blind and missed it...

Only 2 problems I saw, no 1 piece body option and no direct mount humbuckers option. Other than that its flippin sweet!

ocguy106 said:
chose a hardtail and it gave me options for TOM but what if I want string thru didn't see that.

I think the string thru is only available on flat-top bodies. I wanted a carved top soloist with TOM/string-thru but I couldn't find the option.

I think its because carved tops get the angled neck pocket so they don't need a recessed TOM. The string-thru on a recessed TOM is there because the TOM is low enough to still have a decent string break angle over the back of the TOM.

That's what I think, anyway. If I'm wrong, I'm happy, because I want a TOM/string-thru carved soloist!

ocguy106 said:
don't know if it is a problem or not but I did a VIP with HxH chambered and it didn't give me the option for f-holes also chose a hardtail and it gave me options for TOM but what if I want string thru didn't see that.

Yep, no string thru bridge rout options on carved tops...yet.

On a VIP, only the Hollow construction will give you the F-Hole options.

The new builder tools are very innovative. I wish they had been up when I ordered my last one as well. I am always impressed with the Warmoth necks. I used the neck builder for my last project and it was a really rewarding experience. Even after I finished the configuration Warmoth contacted me several times to make sure it was right. Check it out...5th to the right

http://www.warmoth.com/Pages/Gallery.aspx?type=SOLOIST_GUITAR

Ah - I specced out something just to waste time today and all the costs are fricked up - check out the screen shot. Is this a taste of things to come, or a glitch? It charged me $45 for the standard neck bolt holes, $45 for the Gotoh 510 bridge rout, $135 for 2xp90 routes, and so on down the line. Wassup?

Back