New Strat Body Builder Officially Launched

Jet-Jaguar said:
I did come across a bug where I selected a blue burst, with candy blue on the back, and the effect didn't show up on the back, but I can't reproduce it.

One thing I would request is that we get to see the body with a bridge on it, for those who are buying the UC tops.  In the case of a tele bridge, or even a Floyd Rose, it would determine which of the Unique Choices you'd make. On some tops, the interesting bits would be hiding behind the bridge.
You're not alone. I've experienced that too... :icon_scratch:

Caleidoscope said:
Have already tried doing some mockups and I think it turns out quite fine with the gimp and it's magic wand!

Strato.jpg

Thats not your dream guitar is it?

CrackedPepper said:
Will fireburst be available as an option at some point?
Oh yeah...we'll eventually figure out how to get everything up and order friendly in the builders.

Gregg said:
CrackedPepper said:
Oh yeah...we'll eventually figure out how to get everything up and order friendly in the builders.
Are there any plans to add some other bodies to the builder.... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Gregg said:
CrackedPepper said:
How will you guys do it? One body builder, where you choose the body-style from a list, or many different builders(as it is for the moment)?

Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
DangerousR6 said:
Gregg said:
CrackedPepper said:
How will you guys do it? One body builder, where you choose the body-style from a list, or many different builders(as it is for the moment)?
Probably still laid out the way it is for a bit, then later it will surely morph as time and technology marches on.

AGWAN said:
Please get to the iceman body builder before I'm old and grey.  :blob7:
I though you were already :laughing7:

j/k :icon_jokercolor:

But getting up a BB for the iceman, Les Paul, SG and VIP would be awesome :icon_thumright:

I imagine the Iceman is near the last in line. but I imagine the LP is soon? yes/no?

Back