New Rosewood neck and more part to come.

Crappy

Well this is going to be a good week, over the next 3 days UPS will be dropping off 2 Strat necks and a body.
Today is part 1

CBS Rosewood neck 6130 frets 1 11/16" nut standard thin Gotoh SG38 gold tuners and R4 Floyd Rose nut.
I will post better pictures when I get home, the cellphone pictures sucks but will give you a idea.

Attachments

• Rosewood1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 480
  • Rosewood2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 442
Even working at Warmoth everyday, I do not get over these Rosewood necks; they are awesome! Congrats!  :icon_thumright:

That neck was going to be on this body
BKTR4.jpg

But I'm waiting for the Goncalo Alves/Ebony neck to see if it's a better match to it.
That will be here tomorrow

rockdude326 said:
Awesome look with the gold hardware...what're the specs on the body?

Black korina trans red top and the back is candy red
pickups are Fender SCN
I have to get it out in the day light and get a better shot of it. The trans red looks too dark in that picture
Right now I'm working on the neck setting up the floyd rose nut which is a little too high for my taste. I might get it on the body tonight to see how it looks.

Even with the so-so pics, that's a nice lookin neck.  Did it come with the tuners already installed?  I did not know that was done.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed doing it myself, and probably always will, I was just curious is all....

Here the Goncalo Alves/Ebony neck that just got dropped off today.
Tomorrow I should get the last part a Black korina Strat body rear routed that I'm going to tru-oil

GANeck.jpg

guitlouie said:
Even with the so-so pics, that's a nice lookin neck.  Did it come with the tuners already installed?  I did not know that was done.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed doing it myself, and probably always will, I was just curious is all....

Nope the tuners and nut was installed by me, I couldn't wait to see what it would look like with the gold hardware

The goncalo neck is going on this body which is going to be done with tru-oil
pickups are going to be Bill Lawrence L500R for the neck and L500XL for the bridge

Attachments

• S2071a.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 346
  • S2071b.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 341
Crappy said:
The goncalo neck is going on this body which is going to be done with tru-oil
pickups are going to be Bill Lawrence L500R for the neck and L500XL for the bridge

A wonderful match. Will be a superb instrument that one.

Well the body got here today and once again looks better then it did on the showcase. This will be the first one that I'll finish myself.
I'm going to take my time and maybe it will turn out fine.

Newstrat2.jpg

Newstrat1.jpg

Back