New Rosewood neck and more part to come.

Korina with an oil finish will be sensational mate. keep sending in pics so we can watch it grow. Have fun. :guitaristgif:  Willy

is it just me, or does any body else here think folks on this board have a sick black korina fetish? lol

Brian

bpmorton777 said:
is it just me, or does any body else here think folks on this board have a sick black korina fetish? lol

Brian

Nah; Nothin' sick about that fetish. ( Unless you paint it black.)

willyk said:
bpmorton777 said:

Brian

Nah; Nothin' sick about that fetish. ( Unless you paint it black.)

It's sick if you top rout it and panit it black

Crappy said:
This is going to be the last strat.
Next project will be a LP or a Tele

When I see pictures of your Strat, I want to build a trans-red Black Korina Tele with black P-90s, body contours, no pickguard, maybe a Ziricote/Zircote neck, and gold hardware.  I can't stop thinking about it.

Phrygian said:
Crappy said:

When I see pictures of your Strat, I want to build a trans-red Black Korina Tele with black P-90s, body contours, no pickguard, maybe a Ziricote/Zircote neck, and gold hardware.  I can't stop thinking about it.

Here is one in the showcase. PS1632 This one needs a pickguard

PS1632a.jpg
PS1632b.jpg

I've got a pair of those New Balance trainers or sneakers whatever you American folk call them!  :icon_biggrin:

Phrygian said:
Crappy said:

[/quote

Just finished with one build and want to start another one already eh? lol

Brian

What's "black korina:??  :laughing3:

That body is going to be nice. Don't forget to fill the grain. Can't wait to see how that orangish stripe will turn out. Trans colors are great as long as it doesn't match that bench it's sitting on.  :tard:

Do you have a progress album link?

-TT-

Crappy said:
Well I have to have something to do.  :icon_biggrin:

LOL... I think he was addressing me, but we're both guilty anyway :)

BTW, that was a Strat body you posted from the showcase.  I want to build a Tele.  Nice body though.

Back