New rig coming this week.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Master Member
Letting go of the old HD500X, upgrading to a Helix. The Temple Audio pedalboard will have a Voodoo Labs Mondo mounted underside with the Helix plugging into the courtesy outlet. The Drop will free up a block for added DSP. Loop 1 return for wireless A, Loop return 2 for wireless b, loop 3 open for potential later expansion, loop 4 send to drop input, drop out put to FreqOut input, FreqOut output to Loop 4 return. Loop 4 always on. I’ll have redundant presets named with input selected in the naming convention. No more need for the ABC switch.

Attachments

• AC84BCE1-1748-40D0-965C-343B937E087D.jpeg
    AC84BCE1-1748-40D0-965C-343B937E087D.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2C08477D-8EE5-4D84-ACEF-75CC5583D09A.jpeg
    2C08477D-8EE5-4D84-ACEF-75CC5583D09A.jpeg
    967.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Congrats. I played through one yesterday (back line house rig) so I can skip loading in/out my rig at that gig. Will save me 15-30 min on loads not to mention the 60 min from the end of last song until I can started load out.

Congrats. I played through one yesterday (back line house rig) so I can skip loading in/out my rig at that gig. Will save me 15-30 min on loads not to mention the 60 min from the end of last song until I can started load out.
My load out won’t really change much, 2 guitar cases and a pedalboard case, as I monitor with “In Ears” for close to 20 years now. Nice thing with The Drop is that I no longer have to have a guitar setup specifically for D Standard. I e got friends who have toured with the Drop and it’s unnoticeable as far as any artifacts.

My load in/ out is changing at this gig. I walk in and plug into house back line. Before was me rolling in my Fractal rack and controlller.

Congrats on the new rig, Tony. I envy you the grins and happy noises you'll make as you discover your newfound powers.

Are you selling off the HD500x? Because I'm kinda in the market for a multi-fx unit and don't want to drop a huge amount of dough. PM me if you wanna talk.

Congrats on the new rig, Tony. I envy you the grins and happy noises you'll make as you discover your newfound powers.

Are you selling off the HD500x? Because I'm kinda in the market for a multi-fx unit and don't want to drop a huge amount of dough. PM me if you wanna talk.
It already has a new home.

Back