Never bothered to post these

E

emmaporkchop

Haven't been on in awhile and I realized I never bothered to post these. Nothing really fancy about them but I'm happier with these than any Fender I've played. Both have ash bodies, maple necks with rosewood boards. The white one has Fender noiseless pickups, and Planet Wave tuners. The light blue one has SD P-90 Phat Cats (sounds incredible!!), and Sperzel tuners. I like the PW tuners better just for future reference. The strat is my G&L Legacy which I'll probably be buried with.

Yes those will do. Contact me for my shipping address.  :laughing7: :icon_thumright:

Love the rear-routed double P-90 design. It looks great in powder blue. I'm waiting on a rear-routed Thinline that's getting two Filter'trons. I've been playing around with pickguard designs, but after seeing yours, I may keep it minimalist!

Filter'trons was my second choice! They look and sound great, even though I love the SD's it's still tempting now and then to change them out. Guess I'll have to make another one soon. I've already banged these up quite a bit, but that's what happens when you use them. It's also a big reason for the basic finish.

guitlouie said:
Love the Tele's, man.  Are those Hipshot bridges? 

Not Hipshots, for a majority of the parts on both (Tuners, bridges, pots, pickguard, knobs) I just traded off parts from other guitars or a couple cheap pedals I wasn't using. I'm pretty sure the white one has a regular Tele bridge that a store had left over, and the other one is from a Mighty Mite. The MM has nice rounded corners on it, I really like it. By trading in stuff that was laying around and never going to get used again, both builds cost about $700 total.

Back