August 2019 Guitar of the Month Submissions

BlueTalon said:
I think the rest of the competition might have been scared off this month.

I think the viewing audience deserves at least one more axe to have a look at.  The competition is way up there and it will be no disgrace to come in last this month.

So with that thought, I will go forth and fear not!

Dano said:
BlueTalon said:

I think the viewing audience deserves at least one more axe to have a look at.  The competition is way up there and it will be no disgrace to come in last this month.

That was my thought: Iff’n I’m gonna lose, might as well be to one of those beauties!

-VB- said:
Dano said:
BlueTalon said:

That was my thought: Iff’n I’m gonna lose, might as well be to one of those beauties!

VB, yours is certainly a beautiful piece of work!

Can't remember a time when it was more difficult to choose between any of the entries. All of them has features that makes them outstanding. Will be tough to vote.

My actual vote will not be related to this... but -VB- has probably the best GOM background I ever saw.

Dano does indeed fear not! Wish him luck!

Still a few hours remain for those that dare to enter!

spe111 said:
My actual vote will not be related to this... but -VB- has probably the best GOM background I ever saw.
Yeah, but if the guitar started falling over to the left, grabbing for it would be a hard choice to make. :icon_biggrin:

Thanks Guys!

Here are some more pics of "A Tribute To Merle"

https://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=30971.0

spe111 said:

It’s true, if it were a Cactus of the Month competition, a Sonoran Desert dweller would have a pretty unfair advantage  :icon_biggrin:

Dano said:
Thanks Guys!

Here are some more pics of "A Tribute To Merle"

https://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=30971.0

Welcome to the fray Dano! That’s a downright gorgeous guitar. While you can’t see it so much in these pictures, I love the way the flamed maple neck flows into the back of the body.

BigSteve22, -VB-, Dano,

What an awesome set of guitars! I would be happy to have any of them in my collection. Thanks for sharing!

aguyinaustintx said:
BigSteve22, -VB-, Dano,

What an awesome set of guitars! I would be happy to have any of them in my collection. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, Brother. Your Tele is absolutely gorgeous! Vern, Dano, what can I say, beautiful guitars and exemplary work! It's an honor to participate in a competition with such accomplished builders. Good luck all!

:blob7: Man!  We have got some seriously beautiful 'bucks up' guitars this month! Good luck to all, 'cause I can't decide. :blob7:

It’s one of those months you contemplate creating additional accounts here so you can vote for each one. LOL

Back