Neo-Vintage Mary Kay Strat

No, my mint guard is from Callaham.  I was hoping it would look similar to yours there, but whites are hard to predict before you can see them.  I think that the white/black/white guard I am getting will be good.  It will have the black pin strip to contrast the guitar white with the pick guard white and the Mary Kay will hopefully be a little more noticeable next to plain white.  We will see.
Patrick

My pickguard is from Fender. It seems like there are different shades of mint depending on who makes it or who knows what.

That is going to be great, I'm sure you'll fine a 'white enough' pickguard. If you could post a closeup of that Earvana, I would love to see it, much appreciated.

Killer neck.  :headbang:

I wish other companies would take pictures similar to GD's.  There's at least two or three things in that shot that have a "known" color that I could find in any department store.  (Not your son obviously)  :laughing7:

Blue313 said:
Killer neck.  :headbang:

I wish other companies would take pictures similar to GD's.  There's at least two or three things in that shot that have a "known" color that I could find in any department store.  (Not your son obviously)  :laughing7:
Austin Powers and Metallica :p

I like it......cool guitar 
icon_cool.gif

Tonar8353 said:
I agree that the mint guard is wrong, my choice on the guard is a single ply parchment white from Callham. The neck is beautiful!!!!!!
I love Mary Kaye's.

JRodgersS4600.jpg

Hard to argue with the master, however...
bowing.gif

Back