Need some help finding a case

dlester03

I built this VIP with the Warmoth Tiltback neck and now I need to find a decent ABS Molded case.  I spend a couple of hours at GC today looking for something but had no luck.  The guitar either sits to high in the case and the neck is not supported correctly or the body was just a tad too big to fit into the lower half of the case.  I'm the type of person who likes a case that's got a little extra room in so I can carry extra stings and my strap and a little packet of guitar picks.

Any Help is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMAG0706.jpg
    IMAG0706.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 311
  • IMAG0706.jpg
    IMAG0706.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 321
Some options discussed here: http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=26569.msg381180#msg381180

The case I ended up using for my VIP is a Paul Reed Smith multi-fit case.  Supposed to fit all American made PRS models except a long list posted on their website. 

The VIP fits, but it is really a tight squeeze.  Have to kinda force the upper bout in the case to make it fit.  I kinda squish that upper bout part of the case in with my fingers every time I put her away.  I do wish it was a better fit, and I am sure it will get better with time, but it's the only form fitting case I could find that worked worth a hoot.  Cost @ $200

Good luck and  :rock-on:

Back