Natural jazz bass,right out of the seventies

instagator

Here's a swamp ash Jazz.Pickups are Fralins, Badass bridge,Shaller tuners.All hardware is gold
Gotta love that pearl block neck with pearl binding..Clear coat is all nitro..already starting to mellow

Thanks for looking..Cheers

P9150016.jpg

P9150018.jpg

I wish I had used those gold knobs on my walnut jazz. That's another beauty mate, (even if you did post it in the wrong place :doh:) How many years have you been doing three a year? We love pics on this board no matter what section you put'em in......cheers Willy :kewlpics:

AHHHH! new guy brain fart :doh:...Wonder if I can get this over to the jazz section?

Hey Willyk...about four years

instagator said:
AHHHH! new guy brain fart :doh:...Wonder if I can get this over to the jazz section?

Hey Willyk...about four years

Don't sweat it, I don't think they tow away illegally parked J basses :laughing7:

4x2=8.....4x3=12  :icon_scratch:  Well I figure that means you got at least six more to park here somewhere.......C'mon hand'em over! We want  PICS :guitarplayer2: :blob7: :guitarplayer2:

nice.
you got any with double coil jazz buckers, like rios.
i always wondered what that would sound like.

nother fine bass with gold hardwear! love the pearl inlays and binding. Those bridges have to be much nicer than the stock fender bridges.

Brian

Hey Brian...Yeah I like the Badass bridges over stock.No adjustment screws to cut your hand.Also I use Ken Smith bridges.More expensive but worth it if you can find them on ebay.

Willyk...I have a new Warmoth swamp ash jazz on the way cut out in a PJ config.I'm gonna do that one in Burgundy Mist Metalic
Some of my builds are from other companys...Do you guys post pictures of guitars other than Warmoth?

They may be mixed W.necks with japan bodies or visa versa.

Schmoopy....Jazzbuckers?maybe that's next

Cheers

That's a question that should be asked of the "Moderator Man"

I, personally, wouldn't drive a Chevy to a Ford convention but that's just my own point of view  :dontknow:

instagator said:
Some of my builds are from other companys...Do you guys post pictures of guitars other than Warmoth?

Guys do it sometimes, I figure go ahead. As long as there's some warmoth in there, and you're putting yourself into it.

rio grande sells dual coil 4 conductor jazz pups, i would include a link, but im not at my computer, and am to lazy to go to there site.

:hello2:  That jazz bass is a lot nicer than any Fender jazz that I saw in the 70s' and I'm sure that it plays a lot easier. Nice job.  :cool01:

Stuck in the Sixties said:
:hello2:  That jazz bass is a lot nicer than any Fender jazz that I saw in the 70s' and I'm sure that it plays a lot easier. Nice job.   :cool01:
+1 - and I had a few... :icon_thumright:

Gorgeous... That's not normally the look I find attractive, but I have to admit that I've fallen for this one.  Did you do the nitro?
JBD

Yes I did the nitro work.It's all McFaddens,applied with Preval compressed air system.Probably 40 coats,than waited for a month and a half while the body and neck gassed off.Wet sanded and hand buffed.Thanks for asking.

Cheers :eek:ccasion14:

Back