My Tele

Livingston

I found this cool "guitar visualizer" site.  My parts are no 9 - 11 weeks away, but I'm all excited.  So, this is what my tele is going to look like, except those pickups will be white rails, not single coils, and it'll two volume knobs and one tone knob.  I'll be sure to post a real picture when it's all done. :)

2699152705_7f0905ae1f_o.png

Good stuff!
The white on the pick guard makes it look nice and classy.
I really like teles with strat pickups.

great look  teles look  so nice and there can never be to many around

I like it, but I would be seriously tempted to do a total stealth fighter package, black hardware, black pickups, black everything.

RLW said:
I like it, but I would be seriously tempted to do a total stealth fighter package, black hardware, black pickups, black everything.

That would be cool, and very Queensrychish.  Consider what I think is the SR71.

RLW said:
Ahh I am not a fan of that. My first bass was like that...an Ibanez 5 stringer.
To me the little bit of white there is what makes it. Otherwise you just have another black guitar.
But to each his own!

bpmorton777 said:
nice concept! you going with a jet black ebony fretboard?

Brian

Yeah, I'm going with an ebony fretboard and no dots!  It's gonna be great.  My main live guitar is an LP Custom, and I love it.  This is going to be its new counterpart :)

I'll "visualize" the how-much-more-black-could-it-be-the-answer-is-none-none-more-black guitar tomorrow at work. ;)  My mac is not great for screenshotting.

These poor guys are going to be so lonely for the next two-ish months!

2700734778_e7b4cc6277_o.png

Livingston said:
I'll "visualize" the how-much-more-black-could-it-be-the-answer-is-none-none-more-black guitar tomorrow at work. ;)  My mac is not great for screenshotting.

Here it is.  I'm not a huge fan of the blacked out look.  I think maybe it was too popular when I was a kid or something.  I reminds me of metal kids who turned the distortion up and the practicing down.  :sad:

2700886629_345ee74469_o.png

bpmorton777 said:
GOLD HARDWARE!!!!!!  if you want to match that LP custom :guitarplayer2:

Brian

I agree with Nonsense Tele; gold hardware can be cool, but I like the chrome for this guitar.  I actually had plans to change all the hardware out to chrome when I first got my LP in 2002, but it just seemed like a lot of money for a purely cosmetic change.  And, it has kind of grown on me since - here's my guy:

2700904751_3f091970c3_o.png

I've changed my mind, your original concept looks much better than mine.

Which DiMarzio is that?  Super Dist T?  Tone Zone T?  Chopper T?  Fast Track T?

Which Seymours?  Hot Rails?  Cool Rails?

DocNrock said:

Those are two Hot Rails - destined for the neck and mid positions, and Chopper for the bridge.

Good guesses!

Livingston said:
DocNrock said:

Those are two Hot Rails - destined for the neck and mid positions, and Chopper for the bridge.

Good guesses!

:icon_thumright:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=4146.0

Back